Allente is a Nordic TV operator, providing top quality TV services to more than 1 million customers in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. The company was established in May 2020 by a merger between Canal Digital and Viasat Consumer. In 2019, the two companies had combined net sales of SEK 7.5 bn. Allente is owned 50/50 by Telenor Group and NENT Group. Working for Allente means that you are joining a team which is devoted to providing the best TV services to its customers. Quality is our hallmark in all aspects, whether it's customer experience, available content, or picture and sound. We take our pride in delivering the best possible linear and streamed content via streaming services and satellite (DTH) to the Nordics, as well as broadband TV in Sweden (IPTV), and we are determined to create the greatest place to work in the Nordics.
About the role
Allente is looking for a key business partner to primarily support the content department but also other central units in the company. You will be supporting the content department with analyzing and securing full overview of the content cost and their implications on the business. Moreover you will make sure that business and financial controlling are a lined in with budgeting, follow-ups and monthly closings. We are looking for someone with great business and financial understanding as well as social skills. You have an analytical and holistic approach and are detailed oriented to the core. Problem-solver and a can-do attitude is just how you are.
Your key responsibilities
• General business and financial controlling
• Monitor and be part of the monthly closing process and responsible for accuracy in reported figures
• Establish and maintain financial reports and business plans
• Analyze financial risks and recommend solutions
• Prepare financial budgets and plans and analyze related outlooks.
• Maintain control environment for all issues.
• Analyze business processes and develop cost saving controls
• Participate in Nordic projects eg. BI, ERP, KPI, Products
Content controlling, specifict
• Continuously monitoring the content costs in corporation with the business and the content department
• Development and streamlining of processes and procedures
• Contribute with guidance for decision-making and business development
• Supervise cost reconciliation, manage all content costs and update journal units
• Financial support to the content negotiations
Qualifications and previous experience
• 3-5 years of relevant experience
• B.SC or M.SC preferable in business administration or such
• Understanding of the subscription business and how it drives financial performance • Forecasting/budgeting IT/ERP/BI systems
• Understanding of complex contracts and the impact on the business
• Advanced finance functions, business controlling and financial analysis including of KPIs
• Experienced in financial reporting and working as a business partner to other function
In Allente we make sure you will....
Be encouraged to grow and develop your career within the company. Be welcomed by an enthusiastic group of people who look forward to having you on the team. Gain international experience through interacting with the whole Nordic Allente organisation. Meet a dedicated team of colleagues who are good team players and open for new ideas. Get fair and competitive terms & conditions
As applications will be evaluated continuously, we therefore encourage applicants to submit applications promptly.
The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden
If you are interested in learning more about this position, feel free to Apply already now by clicking below.
Diversity and inclusion
Allente has an important social mission both nationally and internationally. We need diversity because different perspectives promote innovation, insight, better decision making, and mobilises the potential of our employees. We therefore encourage all qualified candidates to apply for a job with us, regardless of age, gender, functional ability, religion or ethnic background! #BetterTogether