Allente is a Nordic TV Operator, providing top quality TV services to its 1+ million customers in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. The Company was established in May 2020 by a merger between Canal Digital and Viasat Consumer. Allente is owned 50/50 by Telenor Group and NENT Group.
Working for Allente means that you are joining a team which is devoted to providing the best TV services to its customers. Quality is our hallmark in all aspects, whether it’s customer experience, available content, picture and sound. We take our pride in delivering the best linear TV services through satellite (DTH), live and On-demand streaming services through a variety of clients and broadband TV. Finally, we like to work in agile cross-functional teams, we like to discuss ideas and come up with innovative solutions.
In this role you will be part of the Customer Experience & Customer Service team in Norway. CX & CX has a broad responsibility to maintain and develop our customer base. We work across a broad range of areas ensuring high Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty across managed channels and product range. We manage and plan the customer dialogue, customer processes as well as customer service.
Allente has high ambitions and you will engage with stakeholders across the organization and lead and collaborate with cross functional teams to help transform our visions into something that excites our customers and colleagues.
You have deep knowledge of customer processes and CRM and thrive in the interface that spans across customer touchpoints such as email, SMS, customer service, sales, apps, social media and web.
You will coordinate, maintain and optimize the overall Norwegian campaign plan and communication towards our customers across all touch points and products. In addition you will coordinate with Nordic and local teams on a regular basis. You will also be responsible to develop concepts and activities to impact KPIs in Norway and participate and drive projects to optimize local CLM activities.
Your key responsibilities:
- Participates and/or drives the communication plans across channels related to product changes, G2M and KPI delivery in Norway.
- Ensure end-to-end smooth implementation of campaigns and activities according to plans.
- Analyse and develop local campaigns to improve KPIs in collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Engage with Nordic teams and ensure Nordic strategies are reflected across channels in Norway.
- Interface with tech and Nordic CX related to adobe development and ensure usage and implementation of new functionality in Norway
- Drive relevant CX projects related to optimization of our value chains.
- Ensure that activities are conducted according to privacy regulations.
- Engage with ecommerce and technical teams to develop and prioritize developments such as digital self service and develop local plans to ensure usage by customers.
- Engage with customer journey to optimize and develop customer facing processes.
- Manage, develop, and maintain productive relationships with internal customers and partners.
Qualifications and previous experience:
- B.Sc or equivalent
- 4-6 years of relevant working experience in CRM/CLM areas
- Experience with g0 2 market and strategic and tactical marketing
- High level of understanding of IT architecture in BI/ analytical areas
- Project management experience
- Market insight
In Allente we make sure you will....
Be encouraged to grow and develop your career within the company. Be welcomed by an enthusiastic group of people who look forward to having you on the team. Gain international experience through interacting with the whole Nordic Allente organisation. Meet a dedicated team of colleagues who are good team players and open for new ideas. Get fair and competitive terms & conditions
As applications will be evaluated continuously, we therefore encourage applicants to submit applications promptly.
The position is based in Oslo, Norway
If you are interested in learning more about this position, feel free to Apply already now by clicking below.