Allente is a Nordic TV Operator, providing top quality TV services to its 1+ million customers in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. The Company was established in May 2020 by a merger between Canal Digital and Viasat Consumer. Allente is owned 50/50 by Telenor Group and NENT Group.
Working for Allente means that you are joining a team which is devoted to providing the best TV services to its customers. Quality is our hallmark in all aspects, whether it’s customer experience, available content, picture and sound. We take our pride in delivering the best linear TV services through satellite (DTH), live and On-demand streaming services through a variety of clients and broadband TV. Finally, we like to work in agile cross-functional teams, we like to discuss ideas and come up with innovative solutions.
In this role you will be part of the Customer Experience & Customer Service team in Norway. CX & CX has a broad responsibility to maintain and develop our customer base. We work across a broad range of areas ensuring high Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty across managed channels and product range. We manage and plan the customer dialogue, customer processes as well as customer service.
Allente has high ambitions and you will engage with stakeholders across the organization and lead and collaborate with cross functional teams to help transform our visions into something that excites our customers and colleagues.
You have deep knowledge of customer processes and customer service operations and thrive in the interface that spans between operations, technology and people.
You will drive the CX & CS improvement agenda with a particular focus on customer service. In addition you will be responsible for key CX & CS projects.
Your key responsibilities:
- Together with the team and our partners ensure that our 250+ Customer Service consultants continues to deliver the best Customer Service in Norway from sites in Norway, Sweden and Greece.
- Manage a broad array of projects and activities within the Norwegian operations with a primary focus on Customer Service.
- Maintains and drives the Customer Service projects/improvement agenda. Contributes into the General Norwegian initiatives and improvement agenda.
- Ensure that we have high quality processes within CX & CS.
- Ensure end to end delivery of improvements and activities within Customer Experience and Customer Service.
- Identify, engage and coordinate project contributors and stakeholders within and outside of the Norwegian team.
- Engage with eCommerce and technical teams to develop and prioritize developments such as digital self service.
- Coordinates and collaborates closely with external vendors for Call Center services
- Create business cases for new opportunities and report ongoing on progress and developments of existing initiatives and projects
Qualifications and previous experience:
- B.Sc or equivalent
- 5-8 years of relevant working experience within Customer Experience and Customer Service
- Broad experience with third party management
- Project management experience
In Allente we make sure you will....
Be encouraged to grow and develop your career within the company. Be welcomed by an enthusiastic group of people who look forward to having you on the team. Gain international experience through interacting with the whole Nordic Allente organisation. Meet a dedicated team of colleagues who are good team players and open for new ideas. Get fair and competitive terms & conditions
As applications will be evaluated continuously, we therefore encourage applicants to submit applications promptly.
The position is based in Oslo, Norway
If you are interested in learning more about this position, feel free to Apply already now by clicking below.
Diversity and inclusion
Allente has an important social mission both nationally and internationally. We need diversity because different perspectives promote innovation, insight, better decision making, and mobilises the potential of our employees. We therefore encourage all qualified candidates to apply for a job with us, regardless of age, gender, functional ability, religion or ethnic background! #BetterTogether