Allente is a Nordic TV Operator, providing top quality TV services to its 1+ million customers in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. The Company was established in May 2020 by a merger between Canal Digital and Viasat Consumer. In 2019, the two companies had combined net sales of SEK 7.5 bn. Allente is owned 50/50 by Telenor Group and NENT Group.
Working for Allente means that you are joining a team which is devoted to providing the best TV services to its customers. Quality is our hallmark in all aspects, whether it’s customer experience, available content, picture and sound. We take our pride in delivering the best linear TV services through satellite (DTH), live and On-demand streaming services through a variety of clients and broadband TV. Finally, we like to work in agile cross-functional teams, we like to discuss ideas and come up with innovative solutions.
In Allente, the customer service function is outsourced, and managed by a small internal Customer Service team. As a part of this team, in the role of performance & quality manager, you will drive and follow up on the daily CS operations in very close relations with our CS vendors. This includes customer satisfaction activities, anti-churn activities, win-backs, new sales, and loyalty activities. In addition, you will closely monitor KPIs, and make sure we deliver on these. In this role, you will also manage and coordinate projects
Your key responsibilities:
- Drive the daily operations and make sure everything is going as planned
- Drive local anti-churn, win back, up sales, new sales and loyalty activities in in accordance to local/Nordic
- Drive customer satisfaction activities
- Drive the CS to deliver on the local and Nordic KPI’s
- Drive system, product, processes, changes etc.
- Coordinate projects with vendors
- Coordinate competitions with vendor
- Contact with trainers, team managers and QA responsible
- Secure that on training material is up to date
- Secure that we have provided the vendor with help center updates
Qualifications and previous experience:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Master Danish and English languages
- Other Scandinavian languages considered a plus
- The position will be based in Copenhagen, and the candidate must live in Denmark
In Allente we make sure you will....
Be encouraged to grow and develop your career within the company. Be welcomed by an enthusiastic group of people who look forward to having you on the team. Gain international experience through interacting with the whole Nordic Allente organisation. Meet a dedicated team of colleagues who are good team players and open for new ideas. Get fair and competitive terms & conditions
As applications will be evaluated continuously, we therefore encourage applicants to submit applications promptly.
The position is based in Copenhagen, Denmark
If you are interested in learning more about this position, feel free to Apply already now by clicking below.
Diversity and inclusion
Allente has an important social mission both nationally and internationally. We need diversity because different perspectives promote innovation, insight, better decision making, and mobilises the potential of our employees. We therefore encourage all qualified candidates to apply for a job with us, regardless of age, gender, functional ability, religion or ethnic background! #BetterTogether