Allente is a Nordic TV Operator, providing top quality TV services to its 1+ million customers in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. The Company was established in May 2020 by a merger between Canal Digital and Viasat Consumer. In 2019, the two companies had combined net sales of SEK 7.5 bn. Allente is owned 50/50 by Telenor Group and NENT Group.
Working for Allente means that you are joining a team which is devoted to providing the best TV services to its customers. Quality is our hallmark in all aspects, whether it’s customer experience, available content, picture and sound. We take our pride in delivering the best linear TV services through satellite (DTH), live and On-demand streaming services through a variety of clients and broadband TV. Finally, we like to work in agile cross-functional teams, we like to discuss ideas and come up with innovative solutions.
Allente is looking for a key Partnersales Manager to focus on newsales through existing partners of Allente in Norway, hereunder Allentes existing IPTV business. This position will also be responsible for develop and drive a portfolio of new sales partners.
Your key responsibilities:
- Responsible for sales through partners of Allente.
- Responsible for the IPTV-operation and hereunder all partners.
- Responsible for building up a new portfolio of sales partners, and sales volumes hereunder.
- Define greenfield opportunities in the market and pursue the potential through cooperation with existing and new sales
- Key account management of major partners, including a sales oriented cooperation and development.
- Ensure framework with sales partners to achieve set targets and goals.
- Close cooperation with product, marketing and CX teams in order to drive new partner projects and secure execution of
- Close cooperation with other sales channels in Allente to optimize sales across channels.
- Work closely with Allente’s B2B team in order to recruit new partners.
- Actively control CTA with relevant partners. Ensure that sales cost are kept within budgets and forecasts.
- Ensure that all activities are in line with Allentes overall strategy.
- Planning and Implementation of sales campaigns and customer experience activities.
- Ensure awareness of, and ability to comply with, legal requirements applicable for this function, including GDPR and SOA
required internal controls
- Ensure necessary capacity, competence and capabilities to perform the function’s responsibilities
Qualifications and previous experience:
- B.Sc economics, marketing and/or analytics
- Sales and key account management experience.
- Minimun 3-5 years experience working actively with large external sales partners, retail chains or larger consumer brands.
- Experience in working with sales management tools.
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
In Allente we make sure you will....
Be encouraged to grow and develop your career within the company. Be welcomed by an enthusiastic group of people who look forward to having you on the team. Gain international experience through interacting with the whole Nordic Allente organisation. Meet a dedicated team of colleagues who are good team players and open for new ideas. Get fair and competitive terms & conditions
As applications will be evaluated continuously, we therefore encourage applicants to submit applications promptly.
The position is based in Oslo, Norway
If you are interested in learning more about this position, feel free to Apply already now by clicking below.
Diversity and inclusion
Allente has an important social mission both nationally and internationally. We need diversity because different perspectives promote innovation, insight, better decision making, and mobilises the potential of our employees. We therefore encourage all qualified candidates to apply for a job with us, regardless of age, gender, functional ability, religion or ethnic background! #BetterTogether