Allente is a Nordic TV Operator, providing top-quality TV services to its 1+ million customers in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and Finland. The Company was established in May 2020 by a merger between Canal Digital and Viasat Consumer.
Working for Allente means that you are joining a team that is devoted to providing the best TV services to its customers. Quality is our hallmark in all aspects, whether it’s customer experience, available content, picture, or sound. We take our pride in delivering the best linear TV services through satellite (DTH), live, and on-demand streaming services through a variety of clients and broadband TV. Finally, we like to work in agile cross-functional teams, we like to discuss ideas and come up with innovative solutions.
In this role, the key focus is to be the Subject Matter Expert on digitization and drive the digital commercialization agenda. The role will be a specialist that will guide and build knowledge within the team as well as in the rest of the organization. The role will be working closely with stakeholders in other departments in Allente. This is a Nordic responsibility and we are looking for this person to be located in one of our nordic countries .
Your key responsibilities:
- Responsible for building knowledge across the team and driving the agenda around digitization and digital commercialization.
- Responsible for digitization customer journey with the primary goal to improve customer experience, increase the number of online conversions and decrease the number of calls to customer service
- Act as supporting role towards Tech for sales and new sales customer flows and functionality
- Be a sparring partner towards the Digital Customer Acquisition Manager working with sales and Product & Pricing to set up campaigns, offers and product bundles, web and execute on these together with marketing and customer journey.
- Be an important stakeholder towards marketing to ensure ROI on digital marketing and have a close loop between digital marketing and customer journeys where relevant.
- Be an important stakeholder towards sales to ensure optimal cooperation across channels to maximize total sales for Allente
Shared responsibilities and duties:
- Use experience and insight to improve and optimize the customer journey on the Allente web – for both potential and existing customers.
- Secure that the Allente web is in line with our brand and design guidelines
- Track relevant KPIs to monitor performance and identify improvement opportunities e.g. CR, traffic, funnel, A/B testing, customer feedback, etc.
- Work closely with the UX and CS department to gather user and customer feedback to identify and evaluate improvement opportunities
- Get inspiration and benchmark Allente within core responsibilities compared to competitors and similar industries
- Work in line with Allentes values; Respectful, Open, and Honest.
Qualifications and previous experience:
- Someone with a B.Sc. degree
- Have more than five years of experience in digital sales and digital commercialization
- Team player and self-driven who is focused on delivering results while at the same time is curious and knowledgeable in your field of expertise.
- Experience working in Nordic/global team setup.
In Allente we make sure you will...
Be encouraged to grow and develop your career within the company. Be welcomed by an enthusiastic group of people who look forward to having you on the team. Gain international experience through interacting with the whole Nordic Allente organization. Meet a dedicated team of colleagues who are good team players and open to new ideas. Get fair and competitive terms & conditions
As applications will be evaluated continuously, we, therefore, encourage applicants to submit applications promptly.
The position is based in Oslo, Norway or Stockholm, Sweden or Copenhagen, Denmark
If you are interested in learning more about this position, feel free to Apply already now by clicking below.
Diversity and inclusion
Allente has an important social mission both nationally and internationally. We need diversity because different perspectives promote innovation, insight, better decision-making, and mobilize the potential of our employees. We, therefore, encourage all qualified candidates to apply for a job with us, regardless of age, gender, functional ability, religion, or ethnic background! #BetterTogether
#wecare #wedare #weshare