Do you want to join the Product & Pricing team in Denmark as our new Launch Manager
Allente is a Nordic TV Operator, providing top quality TV services to its 1+ million customers in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. The Company was established in May 2020 by a merger between Canal Digital and Viasat Consumer.
Working for [Allente] means that you are joining a team that is devoted to providing the best TV services to its customers. Quality is our hallmark in all aspects, whether it's customer
experience, available content, picture and sound. We take our pride in delivering the best
possible linear and streamed TV services via satellite (DTH) to the Nordics, as well as broadband TV in Sweden (IPTV).
As a Launch Manager, you own the development and execution of commercial readiness plans for new product launches. You will own the end to end go-to-market process in addition to being responsible for how different product launches are orchestrated across the company. You will work closely with both Nordic functions as well as local organizations to ensure our products are taken to the market with success.
Your key responsibilities:
- Responsible to drive, oversee and execute project management on Go-To-Market/commercial launch process and plan for product launches in the Nordics for Allente’s consumer business with a main responsibility for Denmark. Including managing cross functional projects and teams to secure readiness in all available sale channels and operations.
- • Establish, plan and embed highly effective Go-To-Market processes to support the speed, flexibility, accuracy and project execution and drive continual improvements
- • Participate in the development and implementation of launch plans for existing and new products and services in close collaboration with the Product Managers, Marketing, Commercial and Tech.
- Maintain and manage existing products and features in the local market, test their performance, and iterate constantly and quickly in a feedback loop in collaboration with the Nordic Product team, Growth and local Danish organization.
- Market and competition insight and monitoring with a special focus on the Danish market. Understand customers' needs by specifying and utilizing market insight and research to create competitive advantage with optimal product & pricing concepts.
- University degree within relevant area such as business, marketing or engineering
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience from launch mgt. or execution of launch (marketing, branding, project mgt.), either TV or Telecom or other subscription-based industry in the Nordics or e.g. from management consulting
- Minimum 2 years of experience with launch mgt. or execution of launch (marketing, branding, project mgt.)
- Strong ability to take initiative, drive, and manage projects and processes with both internal and external stakeholders
- • Positive attitude with an ability to work on various ad hoc projects concurrently with a demonstrated ability to manage a large workload
- Ability to manage complex stakeholder landscapes.
We are looking for you who are self- starter and motivated with excellent communications and organizations skills with a strong attention to detail. You are off course effectively operate as a “project lead” in coordinating people and resources from multiple areas of the company. Troubleshooting and creative problem-solving skills is in your DNA and you possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In return you will join a company where We #care for, respect and are curious about each other, our business, and our customers. We #dare to think differently, to be accountable and to challenge ourselves, each other and how we work. And We #share to secure that we work together internally in our teams, across functions and locations, and with our customers.
- An exciting commercial position in truly Nordic, solid and successful provider of TV- and media services, where you will be constantly challenged.
- Broad exposure to senior management and other key decisions makers.
- Excellent opportunities for personal development.
- Competitive terms & conditions.
- Some travel within the Nordics should be expected.
In Allente we make sure you will....
Be encouraged to grow and develop your career within the company. Be welcomed by an enthusiastic group of people who look forward to having you on the team. Gain international experience through interacting with the whole Nordic Allente organization. Meet a dedicated team of colleagues who are good team players and open for new ideas. Get fair and competitive terms & conditions
As applications will be evaluated continuously, we therefore encourage applicants to submit applications promptly.
The position is based in Copenhagen, Denmark
If you are interested in learning more about this position, feel free to Apply already now by clicking below.
Diversity and inclusion
Allente has an important social mission both nationally and internationally. We need diversity because different perspectives promote innovation, insight, better decision making, and mobilises the potential of our employees. We therefore encourage all qualified candidates to apply for a job with us, regardless of age, gender, functional ability, religion or ethnic background! #BetterTogether